Position: Recreational Soccer Convenor (U4 to U18)
Goals for the Season
- - Smooth and efficient coordination of the age division.
- - Effective liaison between the Coaches, club staff and Recreational Soccer Committee.
Personal Traits/Qualities Desired
- - Organizational skills, patience, understanding and a sense of humour.
- - Ability to be fair-minded and exercise good judgment.
- - By club staff and members of Recreational Soccer Committee. Support offered:
- - By office staff and field supervision staff.
- - Assist with recruitment (when necessary) and pairing of coaches.
- - Assist with placement of players on teams as prescribed by club policy.
- - Attend one coach training session for the age group.
- - Attend equipment distribution day to help to hand out division’s uniforms and equipment to coaches.
During the Season
- - Assist with opening day organization and on-field start-up.
- - Liaise between NTSC, coaches and parents regarding league policies and issues.
- - Attend awards presentation for age group at end-of-season Festival or Cup.
- - Ensure that all coach evaluations of players have been provided to the NTSC office.
- - Attend a pre-season Convenor meeting.
- - Understand and adhere to NTSC policies including Codes of Conduct; and the OSA/NTSC Harassment Policy and Zero Tolerance Policy.